I wrote all of the copy for this website, and assisted in the artistic design. I also helped maintain the site itself.
Wrote and maintained all posts for the Language Quality Assurance (LQA) Startup Chillistore
- “Case Study: How Teck Resources Limited Responded to Disruptions with RailState’s Network Visibility Data” (RailState) I wrote and helped edit this case study, which highlights RailState’s work with their biggest client. The case study yielded two inbound leads.
I conceptualized and wrote this blog post.
Translation vs. Adaptation
I interviewed SMEs and wrote this post.
I conceptualized, wrote, and edited this blog post, which remained Continuum’s most-read post for the company’s lifespan.
- RailState LinkedIn: Built the entire LinkedIn presence for RailState, taking the account from 0 to 500 followers in 2 months. Wrote all posts.
- Chillistore LinkedIn: Wrote posts for content.
- RailState Twitter: Maintain the entire feed.
- RailState Instagram: Conceptualized and maintain the Rail Car Graffiti series on Instagram (see images below).
FTR Conference Email
“RailState On Track – July 2022 Newsletter”
RailState Data on Train Volume During a Crisis
A Little Renaissance
I wrote and acted in this short film, which was accepted into the Culver City Film Festival.
Link (PW: renaissance)
A Series of Tom Fooleries
I wrote and maintained this blog of personal humor essays for over six years. Some of my favorites are:
Original screenplay, accepted into the Portland comedy Film Festival and the Austin Comedy Film Festival.
Quick Answers: What is Rail Visibility
I conceptualized this video, wrote the script, and filmed the content – the company’s first-ever video series.
Intro to RailState Video
I wrote the script for this video, and did the VO work. The video yielded an inbound lead within its first two weeks of publishing.
I came up with the concept, wrote the script, and oversaw the creative direction of this video.